We’re sure you’ve heard, our beautiful, shimmery bronzers are best-selling multi-taskers. They can be applied to your cheeks, eyes and even lips if you’re truly daring and love shimmer. One of the questions we often get asked is “which stripe in each bronzer do you apply where?” To get the answer, we went straight to our experts, the jane iredale Global Educators.
Before we share their application tips, let’s first talk about our quad bronzers. Each of the four shimmery shades has four stripes of color to provide you with countless possibilities.
- Moonglow Bronzer contains four warm golden shades,
- Rose Dawn Bronzer is made up of four cool pink/bronze shades,
- Sunbeam Bronzer is comprised of four luminous pink/copper shades, and
- Peaches Cream Bronzer is a combination of four warm peachy pink shades.
Where to Apply Moonglow Bronzer
- Use the darkest shade to as a contour and bronzer.
- The second darkest shade can be used as a warm blush and a highlighter.
- The light peachy and golden shades can both be used as a highlighter.
Where to Apply Rose Dawn Bronzer
- The darkest shade can be used as a blush and a bronzer.
- Use the medium cool pink stripe as a blush or highlighter if you have a cool skin tone.
- The medium warm pink stripe can be used as a blush if you have a warm skin tone.
- The lightest shade can be used as a highlighter.
Where to Apply Sunbeam Bronzer
- Use the shimmery, pink shade as a blush if you have a lighter skin tone.
- The warm, peach shade is a great highlighter.
- Contour with the darkest shade. It makes a beautiful bronzer.
- The copper shade is a beautiful blush for people with darker skin tones.
Where to Apply Peaches Cream Bronzer
- The golden, peachy shade is the perfect highlighter for people with a warm skin tone.
- If you have a cool skin tone, try the nude peach shade as a highlighter.
- Use the darkest shade as a contour or a bronzer.
- The vivid coral shade makes a stunning blush.
Show us Your Stripes
How do you use each stripe in our shimmery bronzers? Show us your looks that use any of the bronzers by sharing them on Instagram and tagging @janeiredale and #GoodBeautyStories.