Photo: Isabel Marant Spring 2017 (Vogue Runway)
With bare midriffs on display everywhere this season, the crop top is clearly enjoying its moment in the sun. Whether you’re accessorizing a cropped top with flowing trousers or styling the piece with a coordinating skirt, there’s certainly a number out there to suit your sartorial tastes. From ruffles and frills to the edgy bralette trend, we’ve curated a few options that are all under $100.
1) Forever 21 Chiffon Flounce Crop Top, $23: There’s no time quite like summertime to rock the little white blouse. With its off-shoulder style, ivory hue and flouncy cut, this crop top fits into the season’s trend of bohemian chic.
2) Rock Religion Bardot Frilled Floral Print Crop Top, $34: With feminine accents truly making a splash this season, this floral printed crop top suits the trends of the summer. We are liking the three-quarter sleeves and off-shoulder neckline, along with the whimsical red and green flowery print.
3) Ark Co. Floral Crop Top, $48: This organza crop top captures the aesthetic of summertime, with its oversized red blossoms. For any fashionistas heading to a garden party or out for cocktails, this piece may be a stylish sartorial choice.
4) Leith Faux Leather Longline Bralette, $78: If you’re heading out for the night, there’s nothing like a pleather bandeau top or cropped cami to truly complete your look. This bralette features a plunging neckline and spaghetti straps, and offers a sexy touch.
5) J.O.A. Gingham Halter Crop Top, $79: To tone down the sultry effect of a crop top, try sporting a gingham print. This pink and white checkered top is finished with ruching on the bustline and playful tie detail.