Photo: Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2016 (Vogue Runway)
With endless holiday parties on the horizon, stylesetters will no doubt be accessorizing in true shimmering form this season. As we prepare for a month of merrymaking, festive cocktails and gift-giving, dinner parties and seasonal soirées will no doubt be calling for the utmost in style. To complete your ensemble in true fashionista form this Christmas, try picking up the perfect clutch for the season. From glamorous glitter to sumptuous velvet, here are a few evening bags to complete your holiday wardrobe.
1) Le Château Glitter Mesh Clutch, $40: For a pop of gold as the skies darken and the Christmas lights come on, this eye-catching purse steals the spotlight. The glitter mesh, metallic hardware and structured shape are all suited for party season.
2) Sole Society Gladice Crystal Minaudière, $99: With its glimmering dark blue crystals, this bejewelled minaudière makes a bold first impression. Pair this evening bag with a little black dress, for a touch of seasonal sparkle against a classic dark frock.
3) Petunias of Naples Bling Knuckle Clutch, $106: As knuckle rings cause a sensation on both the runways and the snowy sidewalks, try taking the trend to the next level with a knuckle clutch. Featuring a silver clasp which fits your five fingers and a metallic pewter tone, this bejewelled box clutch is an edgy piece.
4) Rebecca Minkoff Leo Velvet Envelope Clutch, $134: For a break from the season’s gaudy glitter and twinkling ornaments, smooth velvet promises to complete your look. With its deep berry red tone, flat envelope clutch style and silver zipper detail, this Rebecca Minkoff number is minimalist yet perfectly chic.
5) Leko London Floral Sequin Clutch, $142: We are loving the intricate silver sequins which truly bring this elegant and ladylike clutch to life. The contrasting floral swirls stand out against the dark fabric, and offer a cool accent.