If you have a fashionista in your life, you’re probably currently hunting for the perfect gift to suit her expertly curated tastes. Whether your favourite trendsetter is a perfect prepster or a magpie with a love of sparkle, take our gift guide suggestions into account. We’ve curated a few style essentials which will surely make this Christmas a merry one for any style icons on your list.
1) Expression Peter Pan Beaded Collar Necklace, $30: With broad collar necklaces currently reigning supreme, this affordable piece is perfectly in line with the season’s trends. The pale pink and blue embellishment on this Peter Pan neckpiece brings the necklace to life.
2) Vince Camuto Dream Floral Oblong Scarf, $67: Although it may be the holiday season, girlish florals can be surprisingly winter-appropriate. This silk Vince Camuto scarf features soft pink and red blooms which lend a delicate, ethereal air to the piece.
3) Kate Spade New York Rose Gold-Tone Pink Imitation Pearl Drop Earrings, $67: From nights on the town to formal meetings at work, there’s nothing quite like classic pearl earrings. This pair by Kate Spade New York certainly makes a statement with its dangling pearls, gold-tone accents and tiny gleaming crystals.
4) Halogen Patterned Cashmere Sweater, $83: We are loving this pale pink cashmere sweater, which looks incredibly feminine with its pastel colour scheme. For a contrasting effect, the broad white stripe across the bust adds a chic, colourblocked effect.
5) FOSSIL Ellis Clutch, $85: With its vibrant red hue, this small leather clutch makes a bright splash. Meanwhile, the tiny pockets and contrasting gold zippers help to complete the entire design.