Photo: trashydiva_atl on Instagram
Although the towering stiletto and the more practical wedge may have been stealing the spotlight the past couple of seasons, the kitten heel has returned for Spring 2017. With its ladylike and demure style, the kitten heel has made a splash on the runways and will likely continue to turn heads. Whether you’re wearing a little black dress or a flowery sheath, kitten heels can easily elevate your look of the day. We’ve curated five fabulous pairs which just may help you complete your springtime wardrobe now.
1) INC International Concepts Carma Pointed Toe Studded Kitten Heel Pumps, $124: With their tiny metallic studs, these kitten heel pumps have a rock and roll vibe. Meanwhile, the soft blush pink tone and ankle straps offer a feminine and chic effect.
2) J.Reneé Badalona Kitten Heel Sandal, $139: As Spring 2017 is set to usher in a season of florals and breezy tropical hues, these sandals with their low heels may be your footwear solution. The yellow, orange and turquoise colour scheme sets the mood for the warmer months. For a perfect finish, we also like the delicate toe and ankle straps.
3) Badgley Mischka ‘Nakita’ Kitten Heel Peep Toe Pump, $312: With their rich navy blue colour, these satin kitten heels are ladylike and suitable for the evening hours. The satin texture and shimmering crystal brooches help to complete the design, while the peep toes are a girlish finishing touch.
4) Kate Spade New York ‘Sela’ Glitter Heel D’Orsay Pump, $413: For a more youthful and fun take on the classic kitten heel, this pair by Kate Spade New York fits the bill. The brilliant fuchsia colour, sparkly low heels and pretty girly bows all lead to a cheery statement shoe.
5) Stuart Weitzman Poco Printed Kitten-Heel Pump, $532: The snake-embossed effect of these pointy-toed pumps helps to create visual interest. To enhance the look, the multicoloured and splashy print is ideal for the sunny days ahead.