Photo: Alexander Wang Fall 2016/Winter 2017 (Vogue Runway)
With the winter winds quickly picking up, fashionistas will have to layer up to stay protected from the harsh elements. Whether you’re in the mood for an embellished beanie or a sophisticated fedora, we’ve compiled a few trendy hats to complete your cold weather ensembles today.
1) B.P. Knit Pom Beanie, $35: If you want to channel the beautiful snowflakes in the air, this ivory-coloured knit beanie just may be your sartorial solution. For an accessorizing finish, the blue, pink and white pom-pom wraps up the look.
2) Fashion Bella Pompom Wool Hat, $72: If you’re tired of the classic beanie this winter, look no further than the season’s fedoras to bring a stylish new element to your cold weather style. This woolly navy blue floppy fedora features soft pom-pom detail which brings the piece to life.
3) BKLYN Women’s Merino Wool Hat with Fuchsia Pink Pom Pom, $83: For anyone who is craving a dose of colour, this fluffy pom-pom number features colourblocked magenta, white and black sections.
4) Kate Spade New York Crystal Beanie, $96: We are loving the sumptuous wine red hue of this Kate Spade beanie. For a finishing touch, the tiny crystal embellishments and dainty accent bow complete the design.
5) Canada Goose Oversized Wool Pompom Beanie Hat, $102: Meanwhile, basic black never goes out of style. We are loving this funky Canada Goose beanie, which features merino wool and a huge pom-pom for a finishing touch.