In the newly released comedy film Office Christmas Party, Jennifer Aniston stars as Carol Vanstone, the no-nonsense CEO of the fictional Zenotek corporation. Meanwhile, co-star Olivia Munn plays Tracey Hughes, an employee in the branch owned by Carol’s brother Clay (T.J. Miller). While both ladies are starring in a festive comedic flick, they still manage to look effortlessly chic on the silver screen.
With her classic professional style, Aniston looks gorgeous in a navy blue collared blouse and a sleek black pencil skirt. Meanwhile, Munn stuns in her sleeveless, sexy black dress which features a dainty pleated hem. If you’re looking for outfit inspiration for your own holiday party, try taking these timeless outfits into consideration. Here’s how to copy the style from Office Christmas Party for yourself.
1) Eleventy Stretch Silk Blouse, $274: To channel your inner corporate gal, try slipping into this navy blue silk blouse with its modest long sleeves. The sharp collar and chest pockets wrap up the design.
2) FRNCH Black Pencil Skirt, $101: Pair your dark blue silky blouse with a black pencil skirt. This elegant and classic piece is sure to emphasize your curves and enhance your legs.
3) Guess Women’s Watch, $333: Aniston’s character is a sophisticated sight with her eye-catching gold watch. This similar gold-coloured watch by Guess features tiny crystals for a fashionable embellished effect.
4) FRONHOFER Patent Leather Belt, $55: To bring a finishing touch to your ensemble, pair your skirt and blouse with this black patent leather belt. We are liking the gold buckle, which matches the watch flawlessly.
5) Comme Des Garçons Noir Kei Ninomiya Apron Pleated Sleeveless Dress, $760: We are liking the ladylike, figure-flattering cut of this wool frock. For a finishing touch, the waist-cinching cut and flowing pleated hem completes the look.