Photo: Chanel Fall 2016/Winter 2017 (Vogue Runway)
With frigid weather already in full swing, it’s time for fashionistas to find the perfect pair of gloves to complement the winter temperatures. Whether you’re escaping on a ski weekend or simply bundling up for the commute to your office, stylish mittens and gloves can help to wrap up your style this season. From fur trim to dainty leather bows, look no further than these gloves as you dress for the rapidly falling temps and embrace the great outdoors.
1) Pajar Reid Oxford Rabbit Fur Trimmed Mitts, $39: These rabbit fur mitts from Canadian brand Pajar just may keep your fingers warm as we head into arctic territory. The suede accents on the palms, along with the luxurious furry trim, complete the look of these dark navy blue mittens.
2) Calvin Klein Stud Quilted Leather Gloves, $59: We are loving the rich burgundy shade of these sleek leather gloves, which are accented with quilted detail and tiny gold studs. For a more fashion-forward alternative to the typical winter woollies, this Calvin Klein pair just may flatter your winter wardrobe.
3) Echo Color Block Tech Gloves in Pomegranate, $61: Along with navy, black and white, let’s not forget that vivid reds can be gorgeous as the weather turns chilly. These tech-savvy gloves claim to be touch-sensitive and smartphone-compatible, while the vibrant pomegranate colour and fluffy rabbit trim catches the eye.
4) C by Bloomingdale’s Waffle Knit Cashmere Gloves, $75: As the season of snow and sleet settles in, it’s easy to forget that colour can brighten up a dull and drab winter wardrobe. These pretty cashmere gloves make a bold appearance with their bright hot pink tone and chic waffle knit design.
5) Kate Spade New York ‘Bow Logo’ Gloves, $176: If you’re a fan of neutral black and white, these cream and ebony-coloured leather gloves can easily flatter your cold weather ensembles. Meanwhile, the delicate little leather bows and metallic hardware brings a girlish finishing touch to a practical style.