Photo: south.of.society on Instagram
For fashionistas who are planning to escape to the seaside or poolside this season, a gorgeous tote bag can easily complete your look of the day. After all, you always need the perfect carryall to haul around your bikini, sunhat and swimsuit cover-up. Whether you’re a jet-setting beach babe or a lady of leisure who enjoys the local pool, we’ve curated a few must-have tote bags. As bright tones and zany prints continue to trend this season, try adding one of these beach bags to your summer wardrobe.
1) Chateau Woven Stripe Beach Bag, $58: For a sophisticated take on the classic straw bag, consider this woven number as a stylish option. With its bold black stripes and multicoloured tassels, this tote merges neutral tones with colourful accents.
2) Seafolly Oversized Neon Beach Bag, $147: With its eye-catching geometric print and rainbow shades, this embroidered cotton bag just may suit your sartorial tastes. If you’re hoping to accessorize a neutral sundress or a solid swimsuit, a tote emblazoned with funky fluorescent hues just may do the trick.
3) M Missoni Beach Bag, $157: This M Missoni bag is an upscale approach to your everyday canvas tote. The punchy pink, orange and yellow design seizes attention, while the double handles complete the structured design.
4) JADEtribe Valerie Striped Beach Pom-Pom Tote, $160: If you prefer timeless tones to the season’s in-your-face electric prints, turn to traditional striping instead. This black and white striped bag is detailed with whimsical black and pink pom-poms, which accent an otherwise minimalist carryall.
5) Vince Camuto Raene Straw Tote, $198: With pom-poms appearing on the catwalks and the streets, there’s no denying that these playful ornaments are now cool. The multicoloured pom-poms, braided straw style and dark handles lend a trendy look to this bag.