If you’re a Canuck fashionista, you’re probably wondering exactly what to sport as you hit the Canada Day celebrations. From classic picnics and barbecues to big gatherings meant to celebrate Canada’s 150th, this year marks our nation’s big birthdays. As with any milestone, the perfect look of the day is an absolute must. Staying true to the red and white of the True North, we’ve compiled a few fierce fashion picks for Canada Day.
1) Meaneor Women’s Loose Chiffon Shirt, $29: If you want to toss a lightweight blouse over your white shorts or skinny trousers, look no further than this collared chiffon number. The asymmetrical stripes and flowing fabric are perfectly chic for all your Canada Day adventures.
2) INC International Concepts Ruffled One-Shoulder Top, $35: As the off-shoulder neckline reigns supreme, try capturing the look with this bright crimson top. The single shoulder and bold ruffled neckline add a party-ready vibe which fits the celebratory summertime spirit in the air.
3) HYFVE X-BACK Jumpsuit, $71: As the jumpsuit continues to steal the spotlight this season, this one-piece just might be your solution for July 1. The deep scarlet shade, flared trousers and V-neckline bring the jumpsuit to life. Try accessorizing with a tied-up white blouse and a pair of white strappy sandals for a proudly Canadian ensemble.
4) Vince Camuto Pleated Midi Skirt, $154: With its dainty accordion pleats and airy fabric, this mid-length skirt is a versatile and wearable choice. Meanwhile, the bright rose red tone adds a punchy, eye-catching effect. Try pairing the skirt with a white crop top, or slipping on an ivory lace blouse to truly capture the Canadiana colour scheme.
5) Anne Klein Stripe Fit Flare Dress, $183: There’s nothing quite like cutesy stripes for Summer 2017, whether you’re celebrating on the dock or the backyard deck. This retro style frock features vertical and horizontal stripes in red and white. The flared skirt, square neckline and nipped-in waist with a tie belt wrap up the overall style.