Photo: Monique Lhuillier Spring 2017 (Vogue Runway)
With the season of freshness and renewal in the air, Easter is officially around the corner. Whether you’re marking the holiday with a family dinner or celebrating the long weekend with your friends, the perfect seasonal frock can complete the occasion. As we welcome spring, try slipping into a little pastel number or upgrading your wardrobe with a flowery creation. Look no further than Real Style’s roundup of five spring-ready dresses to wear this Easter weekend.
1) Soprano Lace Off the Shoulder Fit Flare Dress, $97: As blush tones are staying strong this season, you simply can’t go wrong with a flirty frock in Spring 2017’s most coveted hue. This off-the-shoulder dress suits the springtime festivities, with its flared hem and soft floral lace.
2) WAYF Ruffle Wrap Dress, $177: Barely there ethereal colours might be enticing, but the season’s brighter shades are equally pretty. The punchy fuchsia tone of this ruffled frock ensures that you’ll stand out at your Easter gathering. The flowing asymmetrical hemline, wrap style and ladylike V-neckline all bring the look to life.
3) Eliza J Print Chiffon Halter Maxi Dress, $221: With high necklines and splashy floral prints dominating the runway, this floor-length Eliza J number is a stylish take on the classic Easter dress. The accordion pleated skirt and rainbow hues contrast against the halter back and waist-cinching sash, which help to create a structured yet airy silhouette.
4) Adrianna Papell Printed Mikado Fit-and-Flare Dress, $249: For those fashionistas who like to make a statement, this elaborate patterned piece by Adrianna Papell may flatter your sartorial tastes. The over-the-top blossom print catches the eye with its blue and pink watercolour hues, while the princess-seamed flared hem has a certain fairytale vibe.
5) Keepsake Lace Dress, $380: In addition to its beautiful sky blue colour, this figure-flattering lace dress features a ruffled and slightly sheer mermaid hem. Meanwhile, the halter neckline and delicate overlay usher femininity into the design.