Photo: Anna Sui Spring 2017 (Vogue Runway)
With Coachella 2017 officially kicking off on April 14, fashionistas can also look forward to rocking their favourite bohemian chic ensembles. The annual music festival in Indio, California features an array of flowing maxi dresses, jean shorts and flirty lace frocks every season. Naturally, this year is certainly no exception, as music-loving trendsetters prepare to unveil their boho style yet again. If you’re attending Coachella yourself or even just looking to steal the look at home, we’ve compiled our favourite music festival looks to wear now.
1) Kiss The Sky Festival Jumpsuit, $86: While we have been seeing plenty of stars wearing jumpsuits on the red carpet, this one-piece essential isn’t restricted to the evening hours. In fact, carefree paisley prints and patchwork detail can quickly turn the jumpsuit into festival garb. With its halter neckline, busy colourful patterns and slit legs, this suit is perfectly suitable for the festival grounds.
2) Socialite Lace Overlay Romper, $111: We are liking the soft ivory hue of this subtly sexy romper, which is detailed with an intricate sheer lacy overlay. The white shorts underneath reveal a hint of leg, while the airy sleeves and V-neckline emphasize the ethereal, flowing style.
3) BLANKNYC Embroidered Denim Shorts, $124: If long hemlines in the scorching sun aren’t quite for you, cut-offs are probably your solution. These distressed and faded shorts are accented with vivid embroidered flowers and butterflies, for a girlish upgrade on classic denim.
4) RahiCali Daisy Off-Shoulder Dress, $192: Every year, Coachella features skimpily clad attendees in barely there bikinis, but a wearable off-the-shoulder dress is a much better dress. This punchy blue woven frock features contrasting white detail, a pom-pom drawstring belt and tiny cut-outs. We are liking the refreshing spring colour, while the pretty and feminine accents highlight the style.
5) Club Monaco Goronah Top, $269: With boho blouses ruling the festival circuit, this linen top is a fashionable fit for the occasion. The red embroidery contrasts against the white fabric, while tassels and bell sleeves add a finishing touch.