Photo: Anthony Vaccarello Fall 2016 (Vogue Runway)
As fashion lovers prepare to welcome October, the month ahead will be a cozy few weeks of rich autumn colours and pumpkin spice everything. While you may be preoccupied with choosing the perfect Halloween costume, October also offers an opportunity to fully embrace Fall 2016 fashion. With the temperatures gradually dropping, we’ve curated our favourite sartorial must-haves for the coming weeks.
1) Calvin Klein Grid Blanket Square Scarf, $48: Try incorporating a beautifully wrapped blanket scarf into your favourite ensemble, for an extra layer against the impending layer. This multicoloured Calvin Klein piece stuns with its rainbow-hued grid design and dainty fringe trim.
2) Eliza J Stripe Knit Flared Dress, $81: You may have had to retire your white crochet frock for autumn, but a stylish sweater dress allows you to show off your stems well into autumn. With its dainty white stripes, this flared red frock is sure to seize attention. The cap sleeves and flared hem make it a chic look for either the weekend or a day at the office.
3) Vince Camuto Lace Inset Cotton Sweater in Rich Black, $137: As the weather changes, try pairing your skinny denim and skirts with the perfect pullover. This ladylike Vince Camuto cotton sweater makes a statement with its sheer lace detail around the neckline. Meanwhile, the lightweight fabric makes it a suitable option for the early days of the season.
4) Aqua Leather Jacket, $412: Fall offers a winning opportunity to channel your inner fashion rebel, with leather ruling the catwalks and sidewalks. Step out in this streamlined black leather topper, which features knitted accents and a statement collar.
5) Rag Bone Harrow Suede Ankle Boot in Camel, $651: Whether you’re sporting patterned tights or a printed skirt, a pair of suede ankle boots can bring your outfit to life. These camel-coloured booties by Rag Bone are complete with bold stacked heels, tiny studs and funky ankle straps.