Share

Parents Rush 3-Year-Old To The Hospital After Popular Bath Foam Explodes During Bath Time


After a shocking accident, a 3 year-old boy was taken to the hospital for burns “outside and inside” of his body after a bizarre incident involving a popular novelty children’s bath foam.

The young child from Northern Ireland, Londonderry received treatment at Belfast Royal Hospital after a brand of “mouldable foam soap” known as “Nickelodeon Paw Patrol” suddenly exploded during bath time.

A Belfast Trust spokesperson stated that the boy is “in the children’s intensive care unit and his condition is critical.”

His distraught Aunt expressed the trauma in a Facebook post, warning other parents about the soap brand.

“Our nephew was in the bath tonight with this Paw Patrol Foam Soap and it exploded,” wrote the boy’s aunt, “He’s been rushed to the hospital and has to go to the Royal. Please please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, he’s only three.”

Parents are now being encouraged to boycott the particular soap brand as it has not yet been permanently recalled or discontinued from shelves.

Nickelodeon are now investigating the case, stating “We are terribly sorry to hear about this dreadful incident and we are gathering more information about the licensed product involved.”

KOKOMO—the company that produces and is responsible for the bath foam—released a public statement saying:

“Our thoughts are with this little boy and his family. As a precautionary measure, we have suggested to our retailers they withdraw this product from sale while we co-operate with the Trading Standards investigation.”

Paw Patrol is a popular animated children’s TV program that’s featured on Nickelodeon.

WATCH: Toddler rushed to hospital after Paw Patrol ‘EXPLODES’:

Source(s):
Police Hour
The Sun
Daily Mail

PLUS Receive The David Avocado Wolfe BestEver Newsletter, Videos, Health Lifestyle Strategies, Blog And Video Updates, and more!