Photo: Christian Siriano Fall 2016/Winter 2017 (Vogue Runway)
As the temperatures gradually drop, stylesetters can count on the season’s trendy scarves to bring their winter ensembles to life. Whether you’re bundled up in a puffer parka or hitting the party circuit in an elegant wool coat, there’s nothing quite like a functional yet fashionable scarf to complete your look of the day. We’ve curated a few beautiful options which help to wrap up your seasonal style, and protect you from the elements this winter.
1) Hinge Knit Scarf, $33: The look of a vibrant accent can instantly revive your dark outerwear, especially as we head into the season of dreary, frigid weather. This brightly coloured knit scarf makes a statement with its punchy burgundy tone and chic fringe trim.
2) Free People Koda Brushed Scarf, $67: We are loving this black faux fur infinity scarf, which features dainty eyelash fringe. For a more sophisticated take on winter accessorizing, this Free People circle scarf can pair effortlessly with a smart pea coat or pastel-toned topper.
3) Kate Spade New York Wool-Blend Knit Colourblocked Scarf, $88: This colourblocked blue, black and white scarf from Kate Spade makes a splash with its pretty hues. With its combination of pastel blue and dark blue shades, the wool-blend knit just might usher colour into your wintertime wardrobe.
4) C by Bloomingdale’s Waffle Knit Cashmere Scarf, $146: We are coveting the girlish bright pink of this ladylike cashmere scarf. Meanwhile, the delicate waffle knit brings texture and visual interest to an otherwise understated and classic piece.
5) Tory Burch Animal Striped Scarf, $275: If you prefer bold patterns to vivid solids, look no further than this Tory Burch scarf. The classic black and white colour scheme, along with the tiny pom-poms and funky animal print pattern, all help to create a chic design.