Photo: Carolina Herrera Fall 2017 (Vogue Runway)
With the early days of autumn quickly approaching, it’s officially time to begin thinking of your wardrobe for the season ahead. Whether you’re returning to your desk after a summer vacation or looking forward to a new job in a new city, fall is always full of endless sartorial possibilities. Although it’s currently still August and we have a few weeks ahead of summertime, it’s never too early to start thinking of killer fall outfits. We’ve curated a few perfect dresses to pick up right now.
1) Le Château Abstract Print Knit Built-Up Neck Dress, $140: As we start transitioning into the cooler weather, a darker colour palette is certainly in order. This artsy graphic print, along with the red, black and white colour scheme, is a chic design.
2) Eliza J Cold Shoulder Crepe Dress, $181: With the cold shoulder trend currently reigning supreme, this crepe dress certainly fits the bill. We are liking the deep magenta colour, along with the fluttery sleeves and the simple sheath dress cut.
3) Vince Camuto Stretch Fit Flare Dress, $194: The vivid florals on this navy blue dress make it a perfectly wearable and versatile number for the remainder of the summer. Whether you’re heading to work or to a cocktail party, the frock can easily brighten your wardrobe.
4) Bardot Isa Lace Dress, $208: Since lace has been leading the way as a must-have statement look, this dark blue frock is beautiful for the weeks ahead. The midnight blue colour, choker neckline and illusion detail all complete the look.
5) Maje Ricoeur Lace-Trimmed Mini Dress, $231: As the weather cools, try ushering tangerine and coral tones into your wardrobe. This bright orange mini dress features contrasting white lace accents, a deep V-neckline and dainty three-quarter sleeves.