Photo: ellena_galant_girl on Instagram
With back to school season in full force and bikini weather soon to become a distant memory, Canadian fashionistas will gradually be piling on the layers. Although it’s thankfully not parka weather quite yet, there’s no denying the newfound chill in the air. As you perfect your fall wardrobe, don’t forget to pick up a versatile and seasonally appropriate topper. Whether your perfect style leans toward feminine and polished or bold and edgy, stay cozy in one of these jackets.
1) GlamSquad Fall Moto Jacket, $62: With army greens reigning supreme for the colder temperatures, try slipping into a two-toned biker jacket. The contrasting military green hue of this jacket is a contrasting look against the cool faux leather sleeves.
2) Topshop Satin Bomber Jacket, $92: For the sporty style setter, the humble bomber jacket can effortlessly be elevated to stylish new levels this season. We are liking this pastel blue Topshop look, which merges elegant satin with athleisure dressing for Fall 2016.
3) KUT from the Kloth ‘Helena’ Denim Jacket, $102: This timeless jean jacket features a chic dark wash, a girlish cropped length and metallic buttons. Whether you’re sporting a printed frock with tights or a crisp blouse, a denim number can help to wrap up your autumn style.
4) Free People Hooded Faux Leather Moto Jacket, $230: For the fashion rebel who prefers grunge inspired style, a pleather motorcycle jacket just may be an ideal fit. This black faux leather topper makes a splash with its removable grey hood and slightly crumpled fabric. Meanwhile, the figure-skimming cut still manages to look ladylike and stylish.
5) Nanette Lepore Zanzibar Cape Jacket, $270: If you favour girlish pastels even into the autumn months, a blush pink cape can be paired with everything from sheath dresses to denim. This Nanette Lepore design makes quite a statement with its delicate neutral hue, sash belt and striking dark buttons.